Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Mf:||C2H3ClO||Appearance:||White Colorless Liquid|
99.5% Pure Chloride,
Chloride CAS 75-36-5
White colorless liquid 99.5% pure chloride CAS 75-36-5
|Product Name:||Acetyl chloride|
|Synonyms:||Lidocaine Impurity 38;ACETYL CHLORIDE, 99%ACETYL CHLORIDE, 99%ACETYL CHLORIDE, 99%ACETYL CHLORIDE, 99%;Acetyl chloride1M solution in dichloromethaneAcroSeal§3;1-Chloroethanone;ACETYLCLORIDE;Acetyl chloride, synthesis grade;Acetyl chloride, reagent grade, ACS;Acetyl chloride, 1M solution in dichloromethane, AcroSeal|
|Product Categories:||Chemistry;A-B, Puriss p.a.;Analytical Reagents for General Use;Puriss p.a.;Essential Chemicals;Reagent Grade;Protecting Agents for Hydroxyl and Amino Groups;Protecting Agents, Phosphorylating Agents & Condensing Agents;Biochemistry;Routine Reagents;Reagent Plus;Acid Halides;Carbonyl Compounds;Organic Building Blocks;Pharmaceutical Intermediates;Organics;Nucleosides, Nucleotides & Related Reagents;Organic Chemicals;API Intermediate;organic synthetic raw material;Furans;75-36-5|
|Acetyl chloride Chemical Properties|
|Melting point||-112 °C|
|Boiling point||52 °C(lit.)|
|density||1.104 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)|
|vapor density||2.7 (vs air)|
|vapor pressure||11.69 psi ( 20 °C)|
|storage temp.||Store below +15°C.|
|solubility||Miscible with acetone, chloroform, glacial acetic acid, petroleum ether, ether and benzene.|
|Specific Gravity||approximate 1.11|
|Odor||Strong pungent odor|
|Water Solubility||Decomposes violently in water|
|BMK Glycidic Acid (sodium salt)||5449-12-7||99%|
|PMK ethyl glycidate||28578-16-7||99%|
|PMK ethyl glycidate||28578-16-7||99%|
Physical and chemical properties
It appears as colorless fuming liquid with a strong odor and eye irritation effect. The relative density of 1.1051 (20 ° C), the melting point of-112 ° C, the boiling point of 51-52 ° C and the flash point is 4.4 ° C (closed dish). In the wet air, it can slowly undergo decomposition and give white smoke. When coming across water, it can be violently hydrolyzed into acetic acid and hydrogen chloride, and thus should be sealed for storage. It is miscible with benzene, acetone, chloroform, ether, glacial acetic acid and petroleum ether. Liquid is heavier than water with the vapor being heavier than air. Its chemical nature is lively. It can have metathesis reaction with many compounds. Acetyl chloride can bind to the thiol group in the protein, and therefore being toxic to humans. It is an important kind of acetylation agents with its acylation capability being stronger than acetic anhydride. It is widely used in organic synthesis, being also the catalyst for the chlorination of carboxylic acids. It is manufactured through the mixing of glacial acetic acid and phosphorus trichloride in cold condition with further heating, followed by dehydrochloration distillation.
Acetyl chloride is the most commonly used acetylating agent with reaction with alcohol and phenol generating acetate ether. Its reaction with ammonia can generate acetamide with its interaction with primary amine and secondary amine to generate N-substituted acetamide.
It can be used for the manufacturing of pharmaceutical industry, pesticide manufacturing, acetyl derivatives and dyes. It can be used as the reagents for the determination of phosphorus, cholesterol, water content contained in organic solvents, nitroso, hydroxyl and tetraethyl lead.
Acetyl chloride is the most important acyl halide and can be manufactured through the reaction between glacial acetic acid and thionyl chloride or phosphorus trichloride and phosphorus pentachloride.
1. It is a kind of acetylating agent, being used as raw materials for pesticides and medicine, or the intermediates for the manufacturing of water treatment agent ethylidene diphosphate.
2. It can be used for the analysis of reagents as well as used for the preparation of acetyl derivatives and dyes
3. It can be used for organic synthesis, dyes and pharmaceutical industries
4. It can be used as the raw materials of pesticides and pharmaceutical as well as the intermediate for the manufacture of water treatment agent ethylene diphosphate. Moreover, it can also be used for the manufacture of new electroplating complexing agent. Acetyl chloride is an important acetylating agent with the acylation capability being stronger than acetic anhydride. It is widely used in organic synthesis and dyes. It is also the catalyst for the carboxylic acid to have chlorination reaction as well as being used for hydroxyl and amino quantitative analysis.
5. This product can be used as raw material for organic synthesis, used in the production of pesticides, pharmaceuticals, new electroplating complexing agent, the catalyst for carboxylic acid to have chlorination, acetylation agent, and other kinds of fine organic synthesis intermediates.
Lihe Pharm Technology (Wuhan) Co., Ltd. has a registered capital of 3 million yuan, and our products have a great price advantage in Europe and South America. We are an experienced manufacturer of various apis, pharmaceutical intermediates, organic and inorganic chemicals. We provide samples to test the quality as a trial order, because I have confidence in the quality of our products, many foreign customers, received our goods will be consistent praise.
1. Through safe and fast freight distribution to all parts of the world (sea, land, air) home delivery, delivery within 3-5 days, we promise 100% delivery, if the package is not delivered, 100% redelivery or refund!
2. We have a group of high-quality engineers and experts to provide guidance for reagents, when you meet problems in the process of mineral processing, we can provide technical guidance.
3. Payment method :WU, T/T, Moneygram, Bitcoin Alibaba Gold member with high credit guarantee.
4. We double clear package tax, accept sample orders, can also provide sample test welcome to consult, we will give you a super cheap price.
1: How to start orders or make payments?
You can send your Purchase order, or just send a simple confirmation by email or by Trade Manager, and we will send you Proforma
Invoice with our bank details for your confirmation, then you can make payment accordingly.
2: How to make the payment?
We can accept Bitcoin, Western Union, MoneyGram,PayPal, etc.
3: What's your MOQ?
For the high value product, our MOQ starts from 1g and generally starts from 10gs. For other low price product, our MOQ starts
from 100g and 1kg.
4: When will you deliver the goods?
If we have inventory, generally we can arrange shipment after receipt of payment 2 to 3 days. If not, it will be decided by the
time of the factory production.
Contact Person: Resse