Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Palladium||CAS No.:||7440-05-3|
|Color:||Black Powder||Usage:||Chemical And Medical|
Black Catalyst Powder,
Palladium Metal Powder,
Palladium CAS 7440-05-3 black powder 99% Catalyst Powder
PALLADIUM WIRE CAS 7440-05-3 black powder 99% Catalyst Powder
|Density||1.025 g/mL at 25 °C|
|Boiling point||2970 °C(lit.)|
|Melting Point||1554 °C(lit.)|
|Usage||Chemical and Medical|
|Storage conditions||Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat sources. Should be stored separately from acids and halogens, and avoid mixed storage|
|Stability||Avoid contact with oxides, strong acids, alkalis, and halogens. It is soluble in regia, hot nitric acid and sulfuric acid, slightly soluble in hydroch acid, insoluble in cold water and hot water.|
|5449-12-7||BMK Glycidic Acid (sodium salt)|
Palladium was discovered in 1803 by W.H. Wollaston during refining and purification of- platinum metal. This new metal was found in the aqua regia extract of native platinum and was detected in solution after platinum was precipitated. It was removed as ammonium chloroplatinate. Treating this solution with mercurous cyanide precipitated a yellow palladium complex salt. The precipitate was washed and ignited to form palladium metal. Wollaston named the element palladium after the newly discovered asteroid Pallas.
Palladium in nature is always associated with other platinum group metals. Its abundance in earth's crust is estimated at 0.015 mg/kg, about three times more abundant than platinum. Palladium is used mostly in alloys and the majority of its alloys are used for electronics and telecommunications. They are contacts in electrical relays and automatic switching gear. Palladium-gold alloys are applied widely in dentistry and medicine. They are in devices for replacement of damaged bones and joints and as support in porcelain-overlay bridgework. Palladium alloys are used in decoration and jewelry as a substitute for gold. They are used in gems, watch cases and brooches.
One of the most important applications of palladium is to catalyze hydrogenation, dehydrogenation, and petroleum cracking. Such reactions are widely employed in organic syntheses and petroleum refining. Palladium and platinum are installed in catalytic converters in automobiles to cut down the emission of unsaturated hydrocarbon gasses.
A characteristic feature of palladium is its high hydrogen absorption, which allows for its use in the form of palladium sponge or palladium black as a catalyst in reduction processes. Contrary to other platinum metals, palladium is considerably less resistant to chemicals. At elevated temperatures, palladium reacts with oxygen, fluorine, chlorine, sulfur, and selenium. Palladium dust may constitute fire and explosion hazards. Palladium compounds show different water solubility. Palladium is soluble only in nitric and sulfuric acids, as well as in aqua regia; its compounds such as PdCl2, K2(PdCl4), and (NH3)2PdCl2 are soluble in water.
Palladium is a soft white metal found in copper and nickel ores. The chloride compound of this element was used after the turn of the century for printing and also in combination with platinum for printing.
Palladium is a transition metal element used in catalytic reactions involving processes such as hydrogenation. Lindlar Catalyst.
In form of gold, silver, and copper alloys in dentistry; for alloy bearings, springs, balance wheels of watches; for mirrors in astronomical instruments; as catalyzer in manufacture of sulfuric acid and in other oxidizing processes; in powder form as catalyst in hydrogenation and in ignition of hydrogen or hydrocarbons with oxygen; the spongy form is used in gas analysis for separating hydrogen from mixtures of gases.
1. Quality Control: We take quality as our life. We strictly control the quality of each process and establish a complete quality control system. We are committed to bringing consumers 100% of the highest quality products.
2. Trade capacity: We have been focusing on chemical and biomedical international trade for more than 10 years. Has a wealth of products and trade capabilities. Cooperative customers are all over the world and have good reputation.
3. Transportation capacity: We have professional freight forwarders and customs clearance agencies at the destination. Deliver your package safely. According to the customer's transportation needs can be selected.
4. Carefully packaged: 1kg, 5kg, 15kg, 20kg, 25kg can be packaged in different specifications. Packaging can be customized according to customer requirements. Foil bags and cartons. Ensure safe transportation. And provide free samples.
5. High-quality service: We have a professional customer service team and after-sales team. Proficiency in every language will guarantee your after-sales service.
More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information
Contact Person: Resse