Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Tetracaine||CAS No.:||94-24-6|
99% Tetracaine Powder,
99 Tetracaine Local Anesthesia Drugs
Tetracaine CAS 94-24-6 White powder 99% Local Anesthesia Drugs
|Melting point:||41.0 to 45.0 °C|
|Boiling point:||407.59°C (rough estimate)|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Packing:||1kg,25kg or as per requirement|
|5449-12-7||BMK Glycidic Acid (sodium salt)|
|28578-16-7||PMK ethyl glycidate|
Mechanism of Action:
Tetracaine acts by blocking the nerve systems. It does this by blocking the sodium ion channels needed for the conduction and initiation of neural impulses, thereby affecting the local anesthesia. Tetracaine acts by altering the function of calcium release channels that controls the release of calcium frim intracellular cells.
Tetracaine topical (for the skin) is used to numb various body parts before a surgical procedure or a medical test. Conversely, tetracaine ophthalmic drops are used as local anesthetic for the eyes.
Tetracaine was developed to address the low potency andshort duration of action of procaine and chloroprocaine. The addition of the butyl side chain on the para nitrogen increasesthe lipid solubility of the drug and enhances the topical potencyof tetracaine. The plasma half-life is 120 to 150 seconds.Topically applied tetracaine to unbroken skin requires 30 to 45minutes to confer topical anesthesia. Tetracaine 4% gel is superiorthan eutectic mixture with lido ca ine (EMLA) (an emulsionof lido cain e and prilocaine) in preventing pain associatedwith needle procedures in children. Tetracaine metabolism issimilar to procaine ester metabolism yielding parabutylaminobenzoicacid and dimethylaminoethanol and conjugatesexcreted in the urine. The pKa of the dimethylated nitrogen is8.4 and tetracaine is formulated as a hydrochloride salt with apH of 3.5 to 6.0. The increased absorption from topical siteshas resulted in reported toxicity.
1. Quality Control: We take quality as our life. We strictly control the quality of each process and establish a complete quality control system. We are committed to bringing consumers 100% of the highest quality products.
2. Trade capacity: We have been focusing on chemical and biomedical international trade for more than 10 years. Has a wealth of products and trade capabilities. Cooperative customers are all over the world and have good reputation.
3. Transportation capacity: We have professional freight forwarders and customs clearance agencies at the destination. Deliver your package safely. According to the customer's transportation needs can be selected.
4. Carefully packaged: 1kg, 5kg, 15kg, 20kg, 25kg can be packaged in different specifications. Packaging can be customized according to customer requirements. Foil bags and cartons. Ensure safe transportation. And provide free samples.
5. High-quality service: We have a professional customer service team and after-sales team. Proficiency in every language will guarantee your after-sales service.
Contact Person: sakura